Home   >   Foreign   >   News   >   201502
Man Suffers Third-Degree Burns When His IPhone Spontaneously EXPLODES In His Pocket
 
  << Prev  |  Next >>
 
27-Feb-2015  
Comments ( 0 )     Email    Print
       
 
 
 
 
Related Stories
 
A man was left with third-degree burns after his iPhone 5C spontaneously exploded in his pocket during his cousin's wake.

Erik Johnson had to spend ten days at a specialist burns unit after the mobile melted through his trousers and stuck to his skin on Valentine's Day. 



 
 

Read Full Story .... Dailymail.co.uk >>> :   



Source: Dailymail.co.uk
 
 

Comments ( 0 ): Post Your Comments >>

 
 
 
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the writers and do not reflect those of Peacefmonline.com. Peacefmonline.com accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for their accuracy of content. Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority.