Home   >   Foreign   >   News   >   201812
16-year-old Boy Electrocuted While Wearing Headphones With His Phone Plugged Into A Charger   
 
  << Prev  |  
 
10-Dec-2018  
Comments ( 0 )     Email    Print
       
 
 
 
 
 
Related Stories
 
A 16-year-old Malaysian boy was left with blood pouring from his burnt ear after he was fatally electrocuted while using his headphones on his plugged-in phone.

The incident occurred near the town of Rembau in the state of Negeri Sembilan in Malaysia, when the boy, identified as Mohammed Aidil Azzahar Zaharin, was wearing his headphones while sleeping.

He was found the next day on the floor by his unnamed mother, 51, who thought he was asleep and went to work.

Feeling anxious, she returned early and tried to wake him up but unable to do so, she called medics who declared him dead.
 
 

Read Full Story .... dailymail.co.uk >>> :   



 
 

Comments ( 0 ): Post Your Comments >>

 
 
 
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the writers and do not reflect those of Peacefmonline.com. Peacefmonline.com accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for their accuracy of content. Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority.