Home   >   Foreign   >   News   >   201902
Man Killed After Being Electrocuted ‘Charging Phone While Using Earphones To listen to Music   
 
  << Prev  |  
 
05-Feb-2019  
Comments ( 0 )     Email    Print
       
 
 
 
 
Related Stories
 
A MAN was killed after being electrocuted in bed as he charged his phone while listening to music.

Cops have issued a warning about the dangers of cheap chargers after Kritsada Supol was found dead with his Samsung plugged into a power point.
 
 

Read Full Story .... the sun.co.uk >>> :   



 
 

Comments ( 0 ): Post Your Comments >>

 
 
 
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the writers and do not reflect those of Peacefmonline.com. Peacefmonline.com accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for their accuracy of content. Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority.