Local News :

Home   >   News   >   General News   >   201812
Fire Outbreak Causes Huge Scare At City Lights Near Circle — VIDEO   
 
  << Prev  |  Next >>
 
13-Dec-2018  
Comments ( 0 )     Email    Print
       
 
 
 
library image
 
Related Stories
 
A fire outbreak occurred earlier today in Kokomlemle, causing a massive scare among residents which was luckily addressed promptly.

In the past some fire outbreaks have really led to disastrous results, but this time a swift response from the fire service averted any outcome of such nature.

The fire, according to reports, broke out earlier today near City Lights at Kokomlemle, in the vicinity of the Kwame Nkrumah Circle.

It’s not known what started the fire as eyewitnesses told Adomonline they couldn’t be sure of its origin.

The Ghana National Fire Service, however, responded swiftly to the inferno, according to reports and had it under control within the shortest possible time.

Watch…

 
 
Source: ghanacelebrities.com
 
 

Comments ( 0 ): Post Your Comments >>

 
 
 
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the writers and do not reflect those of Peacefmonline.com. Peacefmonline.com accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for their accuracy of content. Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority.