Local News :

Home   >   News   >   Social   >   201509
SHS Student Electrocuted At Bogoso
 
<< Prev  |  Next >>
 
28-Sep-2015  
Comments ( 0 )     Email    Print
       
 
 
 
 
 
Related Stories
 
A 19-year-old student of the St. Augustine’s Senior High School at Bogoso in the Western Region has been electrocuted to death.

The deceased, Patricia Dede, was heard screaming in her room for help but was found lifeless with a water heater lying by her side.

Relatives described the unfortunate development and the painful loss suffered as regrettable. 

Information obtained by The Finder indicates that the sad demise of the girl occurred at Bebiawu, a suburb of Bogoso, in the Prestea Huni-valley District on Saturday. 

Speaking to journalists, one of the tenants in the house explained how it occurred.

According to the aged woman, they were in front of the house when they heard Patricia screaming for help from her room. 

According to Mame Esi, 77, when they rushed to her aid, they found her lying there unconscious.

"To the utter shock of all of us, we saw the plug and water heater on top of her. The body was dry and partially burnt."

She continued, “She might have used the plug wrongly and perhaps touched the live wire to attract electrocution. She died just like that."

The body of the deceased was subsequently conveyed by relatives for autopsy.
 
 
 
Source: The Finder
 
 

Comments ( 0 ): Post Your Comments >>

 
 
 
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the writers and do not reflect those of Peacefmonline.com. Peacefmonline.com accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for their accuracy of content. Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority.