Local News :

Home   >   News   >   Social   >   201709
Fire Destroys Asantehene's Private Kitchen   
 
  << Prev  |  Next >>
 
01-Sep-2017  
Comments ( 5 )     Email    Print
       
 
 
 
 
Related Stories
 
The private kitchen of the Asantehene, Otumfuo Osei Tutu II was on Thursday afternoon gutted by fire destroying property worth thousands of Ghana cedis.

A timely intervention by personnel from the Ghana National Fire Service (GNFS) prevented the fire from causing an extensive damage to other rooms in the Manhyia Palace.
 
The kitchen is located in the inner perimeter of the Palace, in a restricted area.

Two fire tenders were responded swiftly to the incident.

Graphic Online has gathered that the fire was said to have started from a cooking stove but fire service officials have said they have initiated an investigation into the incident and can only comment after investigations are completed.
 
 
Source: Daily Graphic
 
 

Comments ( 5 ): Post Your Comments >>

 
 
 
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the writers and do not reflect those of Peacefmonline.com. Peacefmonline.com accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for their accuracy of content. Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority.