Home   >   Showbiz   >   General Entertainment   >   201806






'None Of The People Who Claim To Have Sued Me Have Been Able To' – A Plus Brags
 
  << Prev  |  
 
19-Jun-2018  
Comments ( 10 )     Email    Print
       
 
 
 
A Plus
 
Related Stories
 
Kwame A Plus has disclosed that all the noise about his defamation suit, are nothing more than empty threats.

It was publicised weeks ago the President’s deputy Chief of Staff, Asenso Boakye,has sued entertainer-turned-political activist Kwame Asare Obeng, also known as A-Plus, for ¢20m cedis for defamation.

The deputy Chief of Staff said in his statement of claim, that A-Plus, who is popular on social media, has waged and sustained “defamatory attacks with malice aforethought on his person.

He referred to two facebook posts on August 27, 2017 and May 23, 2018 where A-Plus told his over 23,000 followers, Top Government Officials are corrupt amid insults. Asenso Boakye said his professional and political reputation built over 15 years had been hurt “in the most damaging fashion” when his name was mentioned in the post.

Also, Communications Minister, Ursula Owusu-Ekulful, is purported to have filed a similar suit against the entertainer. She is seeking an interlocutory injunction to restrain A-Plus from making “further defamatory comments” about her.

But A Plus in another conversation session with his followers on Facebook concerning the rot ongoing at the National Service Secretariat indicated that, he’s unfazed by law suits, calling them empty threats.

According to him, none of the people claiming to have sued him have served him with a notice, thus calling them empty threats.
 
 
 
Source: mynews.com
 
 

Comments ( 10 ): Post Your Comments >>

 
 
 
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the writers and do not reflect those of Peacefmonline.com. Peacefmonline.com accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for their accuracy of content. Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority.