Beauty contests are now an age old tradition all over the world. But as beauty pageants increasingly lose their relevance and appeal, it appears that some of Ghana’s past beauty queens from at least 10 years ago, still remain beautiful with age.
From Miss Malaika and Miss Universe Ghana and the grand mother of pageants, Miss Ghana, I bring you an exclusive flashback of what past winners looked like then and now! reigned? While some of the winners went on to lead normal lives, others used the platform as a springboard themselves into stardom, and immense success in their chosen fields of endeavor.
1. MISS GHANA 1997 – BENITA GOLOMEKE - Benita Okity Duah
2. MISS GHANA 1998 – EFIA OWUSUAA MARFO
3. HAMAMAT MONTIA – MISS MALAIKA 2006
4. INNA PATTY – MISS GHANA 2004
5. MANUELA MEDIE – MISS GHANA 1995
6. MISS GHANA 1994 – MATILDA ALOMATU
7. MENAYE DONKOR – MISS UNIVERSE GHANA 2004
8. SHEILA AZUNTABA – MISS GHANA 1996
9. SHAIDA BUARI – MISS GHANA 2002