Home   >   Sports   >   Football/Soccer   >   201504







Sulley Muntari Asks to be Left out of AC Milan Squad
 
<< Prev  |  Next >>
 
05-Apr-2015  
Comments ( 0 )     Email    Print
       
 
 
 
 
 
Related Stories
 
AC Milan's Ghanaian midfielder Sulley Muntari looks set to leave the club after being left out of the squad for Saturday's Serie A match away to Palermo.
 

Muntari's agent Federico Pastorello said the player himself had asked AC Milan not to be involved.

 

"(Muntari) has asked not to be picked, given that he is not in the club's plans for next season," Pastorello said on Twitter. 

 

"Milan have given the okay."

 

Muntari is in his third season at Milan.

 

The 30 year old has one more year to run on his contract.

 

He captained the team against Juventus in early February when he was heavily criticised for his performance.

 

He has been left on the bench for four of the five games for which he has been available since then.

 

Muntari has not played for his country since being sent home from last year's World Cup for indiscipline alongside Kevin-Prince Boateng. 

 

 
 
 
 
Source: BBC
 
 

Comments ( 0 ): Post Your Comments >>

 
 
 
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the writers and do not reflect those of Peacefmonline.com. Peacefmonline.com accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for their accuracy of content. Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority.