Following a request made by the Ashanti Regional Co-ordinating Council (RCC) to the Commission of Inquiry ([email protected]), it has rescheduled their re-appearance date from the previously announced date of Tuesday, August 4, 2009 to Thursday, August 6, 2009.
Consequently, the Schedule for Tuesday, August 4, 2009 has been amended to include LARGUS FORT HOTEL LTD and PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT (PWD) PRESTIGE.
The revised Schedule for the two days is therefore as follows:
TUESDAY 4TH AUGUST 2009
1. BRONG AHAFO REGIONAL COORDINATING COUNCIL
2. LARGUS FORT HOTEL LTD
3. PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT (PWD) PRESTIGE
THURSDAY 6TH AUGUST 2009
1. NORTHERN REGIONAL COORDINATING COUNCIL
2. UPPER EAST REGIONAL COORDINATING COUNCIL
3. UPPER WEST REGIONAL COORDINATING COUNCIL
4. ASHANTI REGIONAL CO-ORDINATING COUNCIL
The Schedule for all other dates remain the same.
|Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the writers and do not reflect those of Peacefmonline.com. Peacefmonline.com accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for their accuracy of content. Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority.|