The National Liberation Congress (NLC) in consultation with FEC, NEC, and stakeholders of the party, upon going through other potential candidates CV, decided to settle on Mr. Mohammed Bashir Tijani as the NLC interim National communication director.
Mr. Bashir's experience in communication, his Affiliation with our sister party DFP, and the strategic roles he played in his former party, NPP; our opponents gave him the vantage edge.
*District Assembly Election: 2006 Aboabo No. 1, Electoral Area.
*Ashanti Regional Youth Organiser DFP 2006-2008
*DFP Parliamentary Candidate 2008 Asawase Constituency
*Ashanti Regional Communication Director NPP Nasara Club 2012-2015.
* Senior Communicator Ashanti Region 2012 till date
* NPP Parliamentary Hopeful Juaben Constituency 2016
* Ashanti Regional NPP First Vice Chairman candidate 2018
1. New Oxford International School - 1978-1989
2. Akurem L/A Primary School - 1980-1982
3. Bomfa United Primary School - 1983-1989
4. Bomfa L/A J.S.S - 1989-1992
1.Jubi Martin's Senior High School - 1993-1995
2. Federal Polytechnic Offa Kwara State - 1996-1999
3. Certificate Higher National Diploma (HND) in Agriculture.
4. OTC school of journalism - 2008
The NLC is privileged to welcome your caliber in to the family. We look forward to your vibrant leadership skills in the interest of mother Ghana and the NLC.
You are well once again Mr. Bashir.
NATIONAL LIBERATION CONGRESS
|Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the writers and do not reflect those of Peacefmonline.com. Peacefmonline.com accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for their accuracy of content. Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority.|