A premature baby has died and 14 others are fighting for their lives after contracting blood poisoning from infected hospital drips.
The children were infected across six NHS hospitals after being given intravenous fluid that had become contaminated with a bacteria.
|Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the writers and do not reflect those of Peacefmonline.com. Peacefmonline.com accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for their accuracy of content. Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority.|