A teenage hair salon worker died after she accidentally overdosed on paracetamol tablets having complained that she was ill with a stomach ache, and inquest heard today.
Georgia Littlewood, 17, from Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, died of liver failure after apparently taking as many as three times the recommended dose of painkillers.
|Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the writers and do not reflect those of Peacefmonline.com. Peacefmonline.com accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for their accuracy of content. Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority.|