Home   >   Foreign   >   News   >   201911
Football Fan 'Electrocuted By His Phone' As He Watched A Match On His Handset    
 
  << Prev  |  Next >>
 
15-Nov-2019  
Comments ( 2 )     Email    Print
       
 
 
 
 
Related Stories
 
A chef who liked to stay up late watching football on his phone is believed to have died after being electrocuted by the handset.

Somchai Singkhorn, 40, was last seen on Tuesday night laying on his mattress with a can of beer, watching TV on his phone with his headphones plugged in. 

But Somchai, who worked as a restaurant cook, was found dead the next morning in his room in Samut Prakan, Thailand, with burn marks on his arm and neck where they had touched the cable. 

The phone was plugged into the mains and the earphones were resting across Somchai's arm, face and neck.
 
 

Read Full Story .... dailymail.co.uk >>> :   



 
 

Comments ( 2 ): Post Your Comments >>

 
 
 
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the writers and do not reflect those of Peacefmonline.com. Peacefmonline.com accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for their accuracy of content. Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority.
 
 
Featured Video