A girl has left her parents in hysterics when they found an eerie "hairball" poking through the ceiling like in a scene from a horror movie.
The freak accident took place when the curious child found a hole on the ground in the first floor living room inside their house in Puding county in southwest China's Guizhou province on Friday.
The 8-inch-wide hole was cut for vent installation of an extraction fan that was due to be installed between two floors.
But the young girl had no idea and put her head into the hole before she realised she had become stuck in the corner of the room.
Read Full Story .... dailystar.co.uk >>> :
|Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the writers and do not reflect those of Peacefmonline.com. Peacefmonline.com accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for their accuracy of content. Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority.|