A TEENAGE girl has died after being electrocuted when her home was struck by lightning while she was using her mobile phone as it charged.
Radja Ferreira de Oliveira's phone was plugged into the mains at her house in Santarem, Brazil, when it was hit by lightning in the early hours of Sunday.
Read Full Story .... thesun.co.uk >>> :
|Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the writers and do not reflect those of Peacefmonline.com. Peacefmonline.com accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for their accuracy of content. Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority.|