Home   >   News   >   Health   >   201308
Records Intact After Fire Guts Korle-Bu Diabetic Centre   
 
  << Prev  |  Next >>
 
26-Aug-2013  
Comments ( 0 )     Email    Print
       
 
 
 
 
 
Related Stories
 
In the early hours of today, news broke out that fire had engulfed the Diabetic Centre of the Korle Bu Teaching Hospital and destroyed records of the patient who visit that centre.

According to Peacefms reporter who was present at the scene, efforts put in by some workers to quench the fire proved futile until firemen from the Ghana National Fire Service came in.

Many were those feared that their health record kept at the ward would never be retrieved but the latest news to unfold is that they can heave a sigh of relief.

This assurance was given by the hospital's PRO, Mustapha Salifu who stated that their records at the centre have not been lost to fire.

According to him, the hospital and for the matter, the diabetic centre has a backup which ensures that even when a problem like fire arises, the records remain intact in other forms.

 
 
Source: Chris Joe Quaicoe/Peacefmonline.com/Ghana with additional data from GBC
 
 

Comments ( 0 ): Post Your Comments >>

 
 
 
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the writers and do not reflect those of Peacefmonline.com. Peacefmonline.com accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for their accuracy of content. Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority.
 
 
Featured Video