Dr. Myles Munroe, was a Bahamian Evangelical Christian evangelist and ordained Pentecostal minister who founded and led the Bahamas Faith Ministries International and Myles Munroe International.
He is often described as one of the bestselling author, lecturer, teacher, life coach, government consultant, and leadership mentor.
Unfortunately, he passed away on 9th November, 2014 in a plane crash in the Bahamas.
Below are some of his popular quotations
• “The greatest tragedy in life is not death, but a life without a purpose.”
• “Solid character will reflect itself in consistent behavior, while poor character will seek to hide behind deceptive words and actions.”
• “Healthy relationships should always begin at the spiritual and intellectual levels - the levels of purpose, motivation, interests, dreams, and personality.”
• People generally fall into one of three groups: the few who make things happen, the many who watch things happen, and the overwhelming majority who has no notion of what happens. Every person is either a creator of fact or a creature of circumstance. He either puts color into his environment, or, like a chameleon, takes color from his environment.”
• When purpose is not known, abuse is inevitable”
• “A wedding is an event, but marriage is a life.”
• We are a sum total of what we have learned from all who have taught us, both great and small.”
• “You must decide if you are going to rob the world or bless it with the rich, valuable, potent, untapped resources locked away within you.”
• The poorest man in the world is a man without a dream.
• The graveyard is the richest place on the surface of the earth because there you will see the books that were not published, ideas that were not harnessed, songs that were not sung, and drama pieces that were never acted.
• Circumstances and crises are God's tools to move you into your purpose and the maximizing of your potential.
• Your ability is your responsibility.
• Blessings are never given solely for the benefit of the one who receives them.
• When you have two totally opposite and separate visions within one home, what you really have is division, which leads to divorce.
• Crises are life's wake up call.
• Retirement is never a concept in the minds of world changer.
• The real you is the work you are born to do.
|Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the writers and do not reflect those of Peacefmonline.com. Peacefmonline.com accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for their accuracy of content. Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority.|