Home   >   News   >   Social   >   200909
Two Brothers Electrocuted   
 
  << Prev  |  Next >>
 
15-Sep-2009  
Comments ( 0 )     Email    Print
       
 
 
 
 
Related Stories
 
Tragedy hit the town of Akim-Anyinam in the Atiwa District of the Eastern Region, when two brothers were electrocuted to death in a matter of minutes.

The two brothers, Kwaku Adamu, 21 and Adota Kwabena, 17, met their untimely death this morning from an electric shock received through water at a washing bay in Akim-Anyinam, near the Goil Filling Station at their place of work.

According to eye-witness acoount, in a bid to rescue his senior brother, Adamu, who had been electrocuted, Adota was unfortunate when he stepped into the water and also was electrocuted.

Their bodies have since been deposited at the Kyebi Government Hospital Morgue in the Eastern Region.
 
 
Source: Alex Ofei/peacefmonline
 
 

Comments ( 0 ): Post Your Comments >>

 
 
 
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the writers and do not reflect those of Peacefmonline.com. Peacefmonline.com accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for their accuracy of content. Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority.
 
 
Featured Video