A WOMAN accidentally set fire to her husband by leaving a hot hairdryer on the bed where he was sleeping, an inquest heard.
Beautician Bina Dawett Joshi left the appliance plugged in, sparking a freak blaze that killed husband Ram, 57. Mrs Joshi told the inquest she had left him asleep at their home in Wolverhampton when she went to a charity evening.
He died from smoke inhalation. The coroner recorded a verdict of accidental death.
|Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the writers and do not reflect those of Peacefmonline.com. Peacefmonline.com accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for their accuracy of content. Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority.|