Cellulite has often been termed “the curse of women” because so many suffer from the annoying orange peel skin dimples and fat deposits on their hips, bums and thighs.
Unfortunately, too many women also throw thousands and thousands of dollars down the drain on totally ineffective “treatments” and useless products. That is because most people don’t really know what “cellulite” is, or what causes these odd dimples on the lower body trouble zones…
Fact is, there is no real difference between cellulite fat, and regular fat. All of the cellulite sponges and creams designed to “dissolve” cellulite and other gimmicky devices are all ripping you off. Unfortunately, cellulite is actually caused by muscular atrophy, a condition that occurs when the layer of muscle becomes weak and undefined, and separates from the skin, making the unattractive fatty deposits visible.
So the first thing you need to know is that cellulite treatment has nothing to do with your skin and everything to do with the muscles underneath the skin. And remember, cellulite removal has NOTHING to do with weight loss. Even the skinniest of girls can suffer from cellulite.
The good news is that there is a way to reverse muscular atrophy, and banish annoying cellulite forever. And no matter how much you weigh or how old you are, you can do this naturally without popping pills or using phony lotions.
Here are 5 top tips to get rid of your cellulite forever:
1. You CANNOT get rid of cellulite with creams or lotions: Stop using them! It’s that simple. There are dozens of cellulite reduction creams on the market, but they don’t do anything to treat your cellulite. The dimples caused by cellulite are a superficial result of a problem below the surface of your skin, therefore creams will do nothing.
2. Medi-Spa Treatments do not work: Numerous FDA reports show that medi-spa treatments designed to remove cellulite have actually scarred and injured a number of women permanently. From body-wrapping to endermologie, these treatments are completely ineffective (but can be very expensive).
3. Cellulite is NOT genetic, you CAN get rid of it: Ignore what you’ve been told, cellulite is not a genetic problem and you do not have to be stuck with it forever. Believing these falsehoods will just prevent you from taking the steps you need to get rid of your cellulite.
4. You can get rid of cellulite no matter how old you are: Because cellulite is a muscle issue, you can always fix it by strengthening your muscles. All you have to do are some simple movements that target specific muscles in the cellulite affected area to get rid of your cellulite. You can do these movements at home – they are not vigorous or overly strenuous and can be performed by women of all fitness levels.
5. The ONLY way to get rid of cellulite forever is with specifically targeted lower-body movements: The movements are unique, and directly target the muscles in the cellulite areas. They focus on lifting, toning and shaping the muscle layers, pushing them towards the skin and getting rid of the dimpled appearance. Unfortunately, these are not movements that you’ll be able to learn at your nearest gym. This natural way to remove cellulite does not make use of weights or machines.
With this program you will learn how to target every single one of your lower body muscles, with simple, light movements. Follow this program and you will attain the tight and sexy look that you’ve always dreamed of. If you have some fat in your cellulite zones, it will be burned off as fuel so you will also lose any unhealthy excess body fat.
You can do these movements from the privacy of your own home and if you start with this targeted muscle stimulation method today you will start seeing results after approximately 2 to 4 weeks. It’s your body so just go ahead and do the right thing for it!
|Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the writers and do not reflect those of Peacefmonline.com. Peacefmonline.com accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for their accuracy of content. Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority.|