Blue Ice Invincible, Ghana’s first 72 hour deodorant, is shining the spotlight on five Ghanaian men who are invincible, to congratulate them on accomplishing amazing feats and being leaders in their fields, as part of a campaign to launch the new cutting edge deodorant.
The list comprises of men from a variety of fields including entertainment, media and literary arts and according to Blue Ice Invincible, they all have one thing in common - they are invincible.
Brand Manager for Blue Ice Invincible, Richard Kumassah said: “Our campaign is based around leaving the heat behind so that you can get on with your day and accomplish your goals. We have selected five men who do just that. They dream big, set their own standards, are unbeatable and extraordinary and so in our minds are invincible.”
The top 5 invincible Ghanaians are:
1. Nana Asaase: A highly talented and widely respected poet and spoken word artist with an intense African style, who blends English with local languages providing tasteful Ghanaian literary art.
2. Kojo Frempong: A media icon, entrepreneur and TV Personality who currently hosts the popular TV show Boys Boys and recently won the Male TV Personality Award at the GN Awards Night.
3. Ameyaw Debrah: An award winning blogger and online reporter who is the founder of Ameyaw Debrah, a leading website for entertainment news
4. Nana Edward Kuffour: The award winning actor and son of former President John Kuffour who last year won Best Actor in a Supporting Role at the Ghana Movie Awards.
5. Bola Ray: King of the airwaves and CEO of Starr FM, who is an icon for perseverance, discipline and success with humility
On the launch of Blue Ice Invincible, Mr Kumassah commented: “Ghanaian men deal with extreme temperatures on a daily basis, and they’re looking for a more powerful deodorant that can keep them feeling dry, cool and fresh for longer. We’ve provided that in Blue Ice Invincible with the added bonus of a fierce masculine scent.”
With an impressive formula designed to be 45 degrees resistant and 80% humidity proof, Blue Ice Invincible is set to propel the brand’s existing popularity in Ghana.
|Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the writers and do not reflect those of Peacefmonline.com. Peacefmonline.com accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for their accuracy of content. Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority.|