Emirates has announced an exciting new offer for Ghanaian travellers planning their next sun escape to Dubai in partnership with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts. Starting from 30 January 2023 to 13 February 2023, Ghanaian travellers who purchase an Emirates return ticket in First or Business Class to or stopping over in Dubai, will be able to enjoy a complimentary night stay at Fairmont The Palm hotel.
This special offer is valid for all return tickets to or stopping over in Dubai, purchased until 13 February 2023. The offer is available on bookings made on https://www.emirates.com/gh/english or via participating travel agents, for bookings made at least 72 hours in advance of passengers’ arrival.
Named after Dubai’s iconic manmade island, the Palm Jumeirah, Fairmont The Palm is the ideal luxury resort for couples and families. Offering 381 lavish rooms and suites overlooking the stunning Arabian Gulf and the incredible Dubai skyline, travellers are able to experience some of the world's finest flavours at a choice of ten restaurants and bars. Guests traveling with young ones can enjoy the “Fairmont Falcons Kids’s Club” which offers extensive activities for children from 3 years up to 15 years old in friendly and cozy surroundings while guests looking for some relaxation can indulge in a treatment in the renowned Fairmont Willow Stream Spa. The luxurious resort also includes four outdoor temperature-controlled swimming pools, private white-sand beach and a state-of-the-art health club.
Only 25 minutes from the Dubai International Airport and close enough to explore the beautiful Dubai Marina and other popular local attractions.
For additional nights, customers can book on https://www.fairmont.com/palm-dubai/offers/winter-sun-escape/ .
Explore more of Dubai with Emirates
With Emirates, there is something for every traveller when visiting Dubai, particularly for those looking for a little winter sun. From sun-soaked beaches and heritage activities to world-class hospitality and leisure facilities, Dubai offers a variety of world-class experiences.
· My Emirates Winter Pass: Customers flying to or through Dubai can simply show their boarding pass and a valid form of identification to hundreds of retail, leisure, and dining outlets, as well as famous attractions and luxury spas, to enjoy fantastic discounts throughout Dubai and the UAE. To see all My Emirates Pass offers, please visit https://www.emirates.com/gh/english/
· Emirates Holidays: Customers can book their holiday to Dubai through https://www.emiratesholidays.com/gh_en/ All Emirates Holidays include flexible booking options. Whilst for even more peace of mind, Emirates Holidays’ dedicatedhttps://www.emiratesholidays.com/gh_en/pages/on-holiday-service will be there to support holidaymakers for every moment that they’re away.
Skywards partners: Members of Emirates’ award-winning loyalty programme, Skywards, can earn Miles on everyday spends at retail outlets in the UAE, and redeem these Miles for reward tickets, upgrades, as well as tickets for concerts and sports events. Learn more about Emirates Skywards here: https://www.emirates.com/gh/english/skywards/
· Dubai Experience: Customers can now browse, create and book their own customized itineraries including flights, hotel stay, visits to key attractions, and other dining and leisure experiences in Dubai and the UAE, through Emirates’ Dubai Experience platform, and enjoy even more unique benefits.
Emirates has safely restarted operations to more than 130 destinations, across six continents and currently operates 7 flights per week from Accra to Dubai.
For more information, visit https://www.emirates.com/gh/english. Tickets can be purchased on https://www.emirates.com/gh/english, Emirates Sales Office, via travel agents or through online travel agents.
· The “Offer”: includes one (1) complimentary night stay at Fairmont the Palm hotel on room only basis
· The complimentary stay will be booked on the arrival date of the flight booking
· Bookings for this offer must be made at least 72 hours prior to arrival
Minimum stopover time of 20 hours is required to redeem this exclusive offer
|Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the writers and do not reflect those of Peacefmonline.com. Peacefmonline.com accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for their accuracy of content. Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority.|