President Mahama has nominated nine persons as Deputy Ministers designate.
A statement signed by the Executive Secretary to the President, Dr. Raymond Atuguba stated that “In accordance with article 256 of the 1992 Constitution His Excellency President, John Dramani Mahama, has nominated the following as Deputy Regional Ministers designate:
1. Samuel Yaw Adusei, Ashanti Region;
2. Justice Samuel Adjei, Brong Ahafo Region;
3. Queenstar Pokua Sawyerr, Central Region;
4. Mavis Ama Frimpong, Eastern Region;
5. Isaac Nii Djanmah Vanderpuye, Greater Accra Region;
6. Daniel Awenyue Syme, Upper East Region;
7. Abu Kabiebata Kansangbata, Upper West Region;
8. Francis Ganyaglo, Volta Region
9. Alfred Ekow Gyan, Western Region.
See Other Appointees >>
Source: Office of the president
|Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the writers and do not reflect those of Peacefmonline.com. Peacefmonline.com accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for their accuracy of content. Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority.|