President John Dramani Mahama has nominated seven persons for the position of Metropolitan, Municipal and District Chief Executives in the Western Region.
A statement signed by the Minister for Local Government & Rural Development, Akwasi Opong-Fosu said the nomination was done in accordance with Section 243(1) of the 1992 Constitution and Section 20(1) of the Local Government Act 1993, Act 462.
The nominees are:
1. Oscar Ofori Larbi: Aowin
2. Daniel Kermanbetu-Eshun: Ellembele
3. Robert Wisdom Kudjoe: Prestea-Huni Valley
4. Christiana Kobinah: Tarkwa Nsuaem
5. Stephen Baidoo Acheampong: Wassa Amenfi East
6. Victor Samuel K. Meisu: Wassa Amenfi West
7. Peter Nkuah: Sefwi Akontombra
Source: Akwasi Opong-Fosu/ Minister for Local Government & Rural Development
|Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the writers and do not reflect those of Peacefmonline.com. Peacefmonline.com accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for their accuracy of content. Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority.|