Home   >   Politics   >   Politics   >   202001
PHOTO: The Best Deputy Minister 2019   
 
  << Prev  |  Next >>
 
27-Jan-2020  
Comments ( 1 )     Email    Print
       
 
 
 
 
Related Stories
 
The Deputy Minister of Education in charge of Pre-tertiary, Dr Yaw Osei Adutwum, has been voted the Best Performing Deputy Minister of the Year 2019 by two institutions. The institutions are the Alliance for Social Equity and Public Accountability (ASEPA), a research institution, and FAKS Investigative Services, a research firm.

ASEPA

In October 2019, ASEPA rated Dr Adutwum among the 10 best performing deputy ministers in the country with 70.45 per cent ahead of his closest contender, the Deputy Attorney-General, Mr Godfred Dame, who settled for the second position with 68.19 points. The 2019 ministerial tracking report by ASEPA which assesses the performance of ministries, ministers and deputy ministers, cited Dr Adutwum as the best performing deputy minister in 2019.

The report described Dr Adutwum as one who “possesses better understanding of the education system, very passionate about education and hardworking.” About 3,522 out of 5,000 respondents who formed part of a randomly sampled size said Dr Adutwum, for instance, “has great understanding of the education sector, has humility, is candid and effective in his communication on educational matters.”

Faks Investigative Services
 
For its part, the FAKS Investigative Services in its 2019 survey, which was the 8th in the series since it began assessing the performance of ministers, deputy ministers, regional ministers, Members of Parliament (MPs) and others, said from the survey report, 4,522 out of 5,023 respondents’ named Dr Adutwum as best, representing 90.03 per cent of the score.

Respondents

Respondents in the survey included traditional rulers, commercial drivers, journalists, students, petty traders, business owners, civil society organisations (CSOs), market women and academia, among others. It said about 73 per cent of the respondents were between the ages of 18 and 50, with the remaining 27 per cent falling between the ages of 51 and 70.
 
 
Source: graphic.com.gh
 
 

Comments ( 1 ): Post Your Comments >>

 
 
 
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the writers and do not reflect those of Peacefmonline.com. Peacefmonline.com accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for their accuracy of content. Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority.
 
 
Featured Video