The complete programme ahead of the start of next season's Premier League has been released by the Ghana Football Association.
The detailed scheduled for the 2013/2014 season will see the first transfer window end on 30th August, 2013 for all 16 Clubs.
But prior to the shutting of the transfer window, Clubs competing in the League are mandated to declare their match venues by Wednesday 31st July, 2013.
PROGRAMME FOR THE 2013/2014 PREMIER LEAGUE
1. Registration Ends – 30th August, 2013
2. Publication Starts – 2nd September, 2013
3. Publication Ends – 6th September, 2013
4. Verification Starts – 9th September, 2013
5. Verification Ends – 13th September, 2013
6. Declaration of Venues for league matches latest by Wednesday 31st July, 2013
7. Submission of Audited Accounts for the 2012/2013 Season latest by 09/09/13
8. Declaration of clubs strips -Official and Reverse with pictorial replica of the strips (Declaration Strip Form is attached to this letter) latest by 9th September, 2013.
9. Name and contact address of Accra Representative and Chairman of Club (Telephone, Fax and E-mail) latest by 9th September, 2013.
10. Seminar for Premier League Clubs – 5th August 2013 for two (2) personnel (an Administrator and one Computer Literate with a Lap top).
|Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the writers and do not reflect those of Peacefmonline.com. Peacefmonline.com accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for their accuracy of content. Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority.|