The South African Football Association (SAFA) says it will consider its options after the world football governing body (FIFA) dismissed its protest against Ghana.
According to SAFA, they are waiting for the reasons why FIFA dismissed their protest to consider their next line of action.
A statement on SAFA website immediately after FIFA made it decision on Friday December 3, 2021 after FIFA released it decison on the match known said “The South African Football Association (SAFA) will consider its options after the world football governing body (FIFA) dismissed its protest following Bafana Bafana’s controversial 1-0 loss to the Black Stars of Ghana last month.”
SAFA CEO, Advocate Tebogo Monthlante said once SAFA gets reasons for the outcome, will sit down and weigh its options.
“We have received the decision without details and we will request FIFA for the reasons and consider our options.”
|Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the writers and do not reflect those of Peacefmonline.com. Peacefmonline.com accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for their accuracy of content. Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority.|