Words & Their Meanings.
1. Dwarf; A person who hijacks a political party from its founder.
2. Mills; The art of dying and going to heaven by force.
3. Rawlings; The art of being frustrated and talking by heart.
4. Konadu; 3b3 ko goal di3, 3nko corner.
5. Woyome. (Noun) A person who takes too much money that he or she can't enjoy.
7. Nduom; A disease that makes you over ambitious.
8. JJ; The process of being a strong man when u see people but chicken when you see your wife.
9. All-die-be-die; A decision not to be intimidated again.
10. ECG; A company that can sit miles away and turn your tv off in your house.
|Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the writers and do not reflect those of Peacefmonline.com. Peacefmonline.com accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for their accuracy of content. Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority.|