Even If Ben Ephson Prefers, He Should Predict 90% For Mahama - Sir John

Former General Secretary of the opposition New Patriotic Party (NPP), Kwadwo Owusu Afriyie popularly known as Sir John has called the bluff of renowned pollster, Ben Ephson.

Ben Ephson, in a recent poll, has predicted a first round victory for President John Dramani Mahama in the December polls.

Mr. Ephson's latest polls indicate that the President will win by 52.4% while Nana Addo, flagbearer of the NPP, will poll 45.9% and the other parties are expected to claim 1.7% in the elections.

Ben Ephson also reportedly predicted victory for US Democratic Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton prior to the country's November Elections.

It however turned out to be false as her contender; Donald Trump was elected President of the State.

Responding to Ben Ephson's latest poll on the December 7 elections, Sir John called on Ghanaians not to take the polls seriously.

He rubbished the polls claiming Ben Ephson is not an authority to determine who wins or loses the elections.

Sir John also challenged Mr. Ephson to come out and explain to Ghanaians why his polls on the US Elections backfired.

Speaking on Peace FM's 'Kokrokoo', Sir John stressed that even if Ben Ephson "likes, he should conduct a survey and say that John Mahama polled 90% and the rest have 10%, it will result in nothing . . . What Ben is saying; i think he's basking in the sunny atmosphere and using his mouth to weed.”