Girl Gets Head Stuck In Ceiling After Suffering Freak Accident

A girl has left her parents in hysterics when they found an eerie "hairball" poking through the ceiling like in a scene from a horror movie.
The freak accident took place when the curious child found a hole on the ground in the first floor living room inside their house in Puding county in southwest China's Guizhou province on Friday.

The 8-inch-wide hole was cut for vent installation of an extraction fan that was due to be installed between two floors.

But the young girl had no idea and put her head into the hole before she realised she had become stuck in the corner of the room.